I am currently majoring in Computer Science and Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (expected graduation date: May 2024). During my time here, I have been a brother of the Alpha Delta Phi
Here's a non-exhaustive list of some other stuff I did during college:
- I won the second award in the Ellen King Prize for First-Year Writing in 2021 (awarded by the MIT Comparative Media Studies/Writing department as one of the Ilona Karmel Writing Prizes).
- I served as the International Student Association's class of 2024 representative during the academic year 2020-21.
- I was a member of the xFair and Dev Ops committees of TechX, a student-run organization dedicated to bringing cutting-edge technology and
innovators to the MIT campus.
- I worked as a diligence associate at MIT Capital Partners and a sourcing analyst at Harvard Undergraduate Capital Partners, both branches of Collegiate Capital Partners, a student-run early/growth-stage investment advisory firm.
- I served as a staff member and webmaster at Rune Magazine, MIT's art and literary magazine, for issue 42 (academic year 2020-21).
I graduated from Delhi Public School, R K Puram, New Delhi, in 2020. There, I had served as the Head Boy of the student body, as well as a Chief Adviser to Exun Clan, the computer science club.
I was also a part of Aeross (the Aerospace Society) and the Quizzing Club.
Here's a non-exhaustive list of some other stuff I did during high school:
I represented India at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in 2018 (at Pittsburgh, PA) and 2019 (at Phoenix, AZ) after winning Grand Awards at the IRIS National Science Fair.
At ISEF 2019, my project won the Third Grand Award in the Earth and Environmental Sciences Category, as well as a Second Award from the Ashtavadhani Vidwan Ambati Subbaraya Chetty (AVASC) Foundation.
I won an Honorable Mention at the International Linguistics Olympiad (IOL) in 2017 at Dublin, Ireland.
I won a Bronze Medal at the International Philosophy Olympiad (IPO) in 2018 at Bar, Montenegro.
I was a part of the team that represented India at the International Youth Physicists' Tournament (IYPT) in 2018 at Beijing, China.
I won a Bronze Medal at the Asia-Pacific Linguistics Olympiad (APLO) in 2019.
I interned at SincGrid, an embedded systems startup in New Delhi, India, from 2019 to 2020.
I was a part of Google's CSSI-Coursera 2020 cohort.
I won the Google India Code to Learn Contest in 2019 in the machine learning category.
I was awarded the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement (or Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar) in 2020 in the innovation category.
I was a member of the Junior Academy of the New York Academy of Sciences from 2019 to 2020.
I won a First Award in the Grade 11 Large Team category at the NASA Ames Space Settlement Design Contest in 2018.
I was a finalist in the Aerospace and Aviation category at the Conrad Spirit of Innovation Challenge in 2017 at the NASA Kennedy Space Center in Orlando, FL.